I’m experimenting with Technorati. Recently I’ve been using it quite a bit to search for breaking ‘news’ from the blogosphere and I thought “hey, why not give tags a go?” (I was also trying to avoid completing my online CV – but at least I’ve made a start now!)
Today I also:
- Paid in cheques. Always a fuzzy feeling.
- Applied for an Abbey e-savings account. Always a daunting feeling.
- Listened to Loney – Akon… in Dutch. Courtesy of Pingu. Much better than the English version, precisely because you can’t understand the stupid lyrics.
- Had one of those wonderful phone conversations with Holly Parkhouse where she manages to sound remarkably upbeat even with a swollen eye (ouch)
- Made Alex Trafford laugh with my suggestions to improve Aspire magazine – this rather dull thing that’s send to all the members of the ‘National Academy for Gifted and Talented Youth’. He suggested I blog them, so here I am.
Things I’d like to be included in Aspire*:
- Geek page 3 girls
- Geek TV Guide
- Advice columns done by geeks for stupid people written in a patronising and mocking tone
- Free gifts!
*(Not entirely serious – don’t write angry letters)