- A Simpsons advent calendar with chocolate. Welcome December
- A ticket from a recording of Radio 2’s new sitcom ‘Teenage Kicks’ in which Adrian Edmondson plays an ageing ex-punk living in his teenage kids’ student flat
- A balloon stolen from school, smuggled home under a coat and certainly the highlight of our lunchtime yesterday
- A bag from Cadbury Sixth Form College in Birmingham. I suspect anyone who goes there must be very cool
- A QPCS Music CD including performances from the Jazz Band, the Percussion, Brass and Wind Band and the Steel Band
- Hamlet – a rather excellent play
- Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience – frustrating poetry (sorry GG) which hits rare moments of success but all too frequently simply leads me to sigh ‘Blaaaaaake!’ in a frustrated manner
"Please give me 3-5 minutes more. My manager is having issues with her tool."